Friday, June 20, 2008

Maddy slept in her BIG bed!!!

About 3 weeks ago, we bought a bunkbed set for Madison's room. This week I decided to begin the transistion from the crib to the "BIG" bed. Last night which was the third night I have attempted, she slept all night! I must say, I woke up glowing this morning all proud of her, and of course I took pictures!!!

These pictures I took last night prior to her getting ready for her bath. She loves to play in her new bed! I just hope we can keep this up! I can't wait to get the baby's room ready! In exactly 6 weeks, we will be full term and I am due in about 9.

The next set of pictures of Maddy and her many faces... she is very expressive in her facial expressions and I am constantly laughing at and with her, she knows she is funny!

No comments: