On Saturday, my work had a company picnic at the zoo. So Maddy and I trudged around in the miserable humidity, but she of course was loving to see all the animals. In the picture below, she loved chasing the peacock around our lunch pavilion.
Maddy saw flowers and ran directly to them.

The elephants are currently in Tulsa on a "date" so we stopped for a bit... "under the shade" and Maddy posed with the baby elephant sculpture. I think this is the only time she has ever stood and looked at the camera to get her picture taken.

The look on her face just cracks me up in this one...

Bella is the daughter of one of the gals that I work with. She just turned 1 in July. Maddy and her quickly became friends :)

I had to include a picture of this turtle from the
Galapagos Islands. They are HUGE! There was a small herd of about 7 of these guys. They had just fed them some watermelon. I was more impressed than Maddy. She wasn't to sure what to think. All night last night she just kept saying BIG TURTLE with her arms stretch out as far as she could.
No comments:
Post a Comment