I have realized that with your second you "truly" appreciate all of the little things. I think with Madison being a new mom, I was trying to take it all in, but trying to stay on top of things and just the hectic life of entering a foreign world as well. Not saying that I am not still trying to stay on top of things now or living a hectic life, as that would be an understatement :) but I have truly been able to enjoy the little things in life now. Both of the kids are such blessings. Maddox in the past week has learned to pull himself up on anything and everything. He will stand with just holding on to your finger. He has been blowing bubbles for a few weeks, but he figured out yesterday how to click his
tongue. Miles of course said quit teaching him how to be loud, I just smile. (Paybacks right???) He is also saying
da,
da,
da,
da. Not to be associated with
dada :) I really need to get his hair
trimmed on the sides, but babies always look so much older after a haircut and I am trying hang on to him being this age for as long as I can!!!

His hair is really starting to grow in from where he had it all rubbed off. He is going to have some thick hair like his daddy's I think.

This was the first time I found him standing up in his crib. His
mattress has since been lowered to the lowest
possible setting.

Maddox enjoys being outside as much if not more than Maddy. He is always crawling to the window or door to look outside. Since we have had some warm days outside our snow incident last week, we play outside as often as we can. Of course as you can see, the wind is ALWAYS there!

Maddy loves to pull her baby handsome as she STILL refers to him as around in the wagon!

Sometimes she will let me pull them both!
No comments:
Post a Comment