Sunday, February 21, 2010

A visit from the Shouts and a Special Birthday!

Spence, Danice and our ever so precious Ms. Sydney were in town last weekend from Tennessee for the PBR. They got in early Friday morning and left Sunday afternoon. I only got to spend part of Sunday with them as mom and I were just getting back from Jamacia :) It is amazing how much lil' ones grow up in a matter of a few months. Sydney is a precious lil' lady and I just LOVE her hair!!!!! Below are a few pics that I was able to get on Sunday in the short time I got to spend with them.


Valentines day was also Mom's birthday... her 50th birthday! Mom wanted to spend her birthday with the kids as dad was able to spend his 50th with us in Oklahoma too. Below is mom's lil' cake... the smoke alarm even went off when we had all of the candles lit and it was only half of them :) Maddy and Maddox helped blow the candles out after singing Happy Birthday. Maddy was then very proud to serve Lexi her very own cake and ice cream since she was the "first" grand puppy. Thanks again mom, we loved celebrating this milestone with you!


No comments: