Madison turned 2 on Thursday. It is so hard to believe how fast time has gone by. We celebrated by going to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends. I think Miles had just as much fun if not more than Maddy did :) I took her this morning to get her 2 year pictures taken and am including a few.

Madison blowing out her birthday candle. She got to blow it out a few times since every time I lit it, she blew it out before we could sing to her. Maddy with all of her winnings, well almost all of them. We are missing the pirate patch and princess wand. Daddy and Uncle Brian had SO much fun winning all of the tickets for her.
Maddy also got a crawling tunnel from Grandma and Grandpa. She LOVES it! I hooked it up to the one coming out of her little hut, so she now has a very long tunnel to crawl through. We are defianately out growing our house!


No comments:
Post a Comment