Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More photos...

I know I have posted a lot of pictures lately, but he is just changing SO much :) I finally got some of his facial expressions and Bigger smiles. The picture below is of his big pouty lips. Everyone at the hospital couldn't stop talking about his big full lips and he makes this little expression a lot.
He are a couple of his bigger smiles... I can't help but just smile back at him!! The next couple of pictures are of his cow that my crazy friend in Louisiana sent him along with his blankey. Thank you Ms. Gail and Chey Chey!!! We love them and miss you all so much!!!
The last picture on this post I took last night. All of a sudden, Maddy got into her "position" to hold Maddox. On the end of the couch with one arm up and kept saying "hold baby brother" At the time, he was a bit fussy, but almost stopped instantly once I put him in her arms. He loves his big sister... for now anyways :) Daddy was sitting on the couch and Maddy insisted on hugging the both. I of course ran to get the camera!

No comments: