Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just the kids.

I thought I would put a few pics of the kids up that I have taken the past couple of day. Miles is finally supposed to be home today after being gone to Denver for 2 weeks. Maddox has definitely grown since he has been gone. When he had his 4 month appointment on Dec. 27, he weighed 15.13 and I ended up taking him in this past Friday for his cold and he weighed 17.4 in just 3 weeks!
I'm a bit partial of course, but I think he has to be the happiest baby ever! We have been SO, SO blessed with our babies.

Even though he has a bit of a scary look on his face, he was just SO excited :)

Maddox loves holding on to his feet, he also loves laying on the rug in the kitchen.

Madi has an obsession with wearing things on her hands. The other day I asked her to take my socks to the clothes basket in my room and this is what I walked in the room to. She is such a mess! Madi's alfalfa look. Her hair is getting so long. Tell me this gal doesn't have attitude. I know mom, pay backs right...

No comments: