Monday, February 2, 2009

Just for you Aunt Deen!!!

My aunt so kindly reminded me that I haven't posted any pics in a couple of weeks, so here you go, these are just for you :) Not a whole lot has been going on. We survived the 2009 Oklahoma Ice Storm which was nothing compared to last year. It is amazing to think that a week ago our temperatures outside were in the single digits and we hit 74 on Saturday just a few days later. Makes for good runny noses!
This picture is of the ice on one of the trees right off the front porch.
Maddox is now 5 months old (and a few days) He is SO much fun and just SO happy. He is practically sleeping through the night on a consistent basis, he will get up for about 10 minutes, long enough for me to change him and have a quick bottle and he is back to sleep. I am guessing he will be crawling in a few weeks. His new thing is he will grab the carpet and pull himself across the floor. He loves to play in our bedroom with the mirrored closet doors. He just laughs and giggles at his reflection.
He is starting to sit up a lot better and for longer times. I think this look says Miles all over it! Just my happy boy!
An of course I have to add a picture of Madison... she is just a little jabber box. She amazes me. She loves to sit at the bar to eat. She has her own booster seat at the table, but she would rather sit on the bar stool while I am in the kitchen. She has the biggest little heart and has made me cry a few times by what she says. It was the best feeling when she looked at me and said "Mommy u my best friend"!!! I love it! We are having a blast watching her grow into the little doll that she is.

No comments: