Saturday, February 28, 2009

Puppies and Misc.

YES Puppies! We have 8, yes 8 new "short term" members to our family. The puppies are just over a week old. They were born last Friday morning. Maddy of course is beside herself over them.
Just SO happy to be around the puppies...
This one was taken when they weren't even a day old. She was telling Lexi "good job mama"
Don't you love her attire? Our happy lil' baby handsome in the bath Future baseball player...

They say kids will never stop surprising you... well the other night, I was in the living room with Maddox and I heard Maddy coming running into the kitchen with a clanking noise following her... the whole time she is saying I use the big girl potty in the kitchen. And sure enough, I walked around the corner and this is what I seen... if she would only actually be potty trained!!!!

No comments: