Friday, March 27, 2009

It really has been awhile...

It still amazes me how quickly time really does fly by. The last post I made, the puppies were just born and Maddox had just turned six months old... well, he is officially 7 months old today :) We have been busy with the Spring Shows and the Oklahoma Youth Expo. Time really has flown by. The puppies are now ready to wean, I am not sure how Maddy is going to handle it this time, but we now have a rescued kitty (that she named princess) to keep her entertained. Below are some of Maddox's 6 month pictures... taken by the very talented Christy Goodger @ imagesoflove.com (Maddox's picture is on her site as well) Miles and I are truly blessed!
We of course had to get a picture with him and his steer.
My lil' preppy man
Our future baseball player...
Maddy with Princess
Maddy figuring out the show halter at the county show for Andre, Austin's steer.
Two happy babies!
I walked in the car port for a sec and came out to see that Madison had piled two puppies on top of Maddox. He was loving it!!! The next picture after this one was of him seriously chewing on the puppies ear.
We are for sale.... :)

No comments: