Me and the kids just got back from our spring visit to see Dama and Grandpa. I flew with both kids. I am still in denial of how well they were and how smooth of a trip overall it was flying. I could definitely do it again! We had a WONDERFUL time and it is SO hard to leave. The kids entertained everyone of course! We had a few first time experiences, some were fun and some... well, I am still not sure about.
Maddy "attempting" to make beautiful music on Dama's recorder from when she was in school. She definitely figured out how to make it work, but she needs LOTS of practice!
This was one of the firsts that I was referring to. This is the first time I have seen Maddy this dirty. Her and Grandpa were playing with sidewalk chalk and she was kinda messy, so I added by coloring on her face. We took a bath shortly after!
Cricket was trying to help get her cleaned up. They are big time buddies!
Maddox LOVES dogs too!
I was cracking up so much when all of this took place. Brad (my brother) was on the phone like always and he and Maddy just happened to pick up a fake banana and was imitating him. It was too funny!
I was absolutely gorgeous for the most part while we were home. We played outside everyday except for when it was raining. Maddox LOVES the outdoors like his big sister!

Dama and Grandpa the day we left
Uncle Brad and Maddy were giving me the thumbs up. Another one of my favorite firsts, was taking Maddy fishing for the very first time. She had a BLAST and was so proud of the fish she caught. She even reeled it in all by herself. Every time we all caught a fish, she had to pet it. She is just a mess! :) Some of the other first that I am not so sure about happened during this trip, that I am not so sure about. Lets just say Maddy is pretty much potty trained and well, we were fishing in the middle of a blueberry patch and she not only had to pee, but the other as well... let me just end this story here by saying she didn't go in her pants...


No comments:
Post a Comment