Friday, May 29, 2009

Princess Cheeto has arrived!

Well, we are trying on kitty #2! Last weekend, Maddy got to pick out her new kitty. We were told he was a male with the name Cheeto. Maddy was dead set on calling her new kitty princess, the same as the last one that we had. Well, after getting "him" home that night, I realized "him" was a "her". So Princess worked good and Maddy also liked the name Cheeto (as she LOVES to eat Cheeto's) so, we combined our new kitty's name to be Princess Cheeto. I am not a big cat fan, but I have become pretty partial to Princess Cheeto. She is a VERY sweet little gal. She currently resides on our back porch in the large dog kennel with her litter box, which she has already figured out how to use. We love her!
Rocky wasn't so sure about her. Actually two nights ago, Miles came in carrying a very limp Princess Cheeto. I had let her outside for a bit as Rocky really hadn't messed with her the other times we had let her outside. Well, I guess that night, he thought she was a chew toy. I am pretty sure she had almost all 9 of her lives taken away :( It took her overnight to actually begin to act pretty normal. My heart sank when he brought her in and said, she isn't going to last an hour. Thank goodness, she is back to her self once again!
Maddy LOVES her! This is how she is carried around most of the time. She is definitely a trooper!

No comments: