Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer TIME!!!

Summer time is finally here to stay we hope! We had a very mild tornado season this year, which I am VERY happy about! Maddox is now 9 months old, has two teeth and has been taking a few steps at a time. This past weekend, he took three steps to me... it won't be long and he will be running around like his crazy sister!
This past weekend was the first time we put the kids pool up at the house, it has always been a big hit with Madison. Maddox wasn't so sure of it at first, I think partly to do with Maddy jumping in and out and splashing so much. After about 20 minutes of playing on the patio, he was good with getting in. He had a blast once he got in. His favorite place outside I think is still in his swing though. He LOVES it!
Maddy got to see a clown up close and personal for the first time. The Clydesdale Barn had a kids day last Saturday, with all kinds of things going on. One was a clown making balloon animals. Maddy HAD to have one. So, we waited in line for about 15 minutes. I wasn't sure how she would actually handle being that close to a clown, many know my feelings about clowns... She loved him! When it was her turn she went right up to him, put her hands in his and said, "I want a pink one". So, she got a pink lady bug to wear on her wrist. She was all about it! Another exciting adventure started on Monday of this week. Maddy started pre-k! She absolutely loves it! I am so proud of her. Her teacher says she is doing very, very well and that she is quite the girl! I am not one to brag on my child, but I am just SO proud of her! We have pretty much been potty trained going on 2 months now. She is just becoming such a little big girl! We start swimming lessons on July 6!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maddison is such a doll- I love the picture with her backpack! Maddox is growing so fast and he's so cute!!

Charity