Monday, June 15, 2009

What a water bug!

I took the kids swimming yesterday, and Madison absolutely LOVES the water. I know I have wrote about her before in the water, but she truly is a fish! It is a bit scary for me, but she really isn't afraid of anything. As long as she has floaties on, she is good! Yesterday she had to be ride on the raft and wear the swim goggles. I laughed so hard at her little "BIG" eyes peering through them, it was pretty comical.
Maddy enjoys being launched in the air and insists that you do it again! Maddy jumping off the edge by herself, with her goggles on of course and her little BIG splash!
I wasn't so sure how this was going to go, but she LOVED the diving board, I can tell you how many times she went off of it. Forward, backward, running, walking. She loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maddy reminds me so much of Avery- just a little spit-fire! I love the goggles- too funny, again that’s something Avery has done.
~Charity~