Monday, July 6, 2009

Horse'n round...

Madison FINALLY rode her first horse! She had a blast with Uncle Bry Bry on Friday night. She was all about riding Pepto. Thank goodness Aunt Lacey had her camera handy... Step 1: Walk to the pen Step 2: Catch the horse Step 3: Walk him to the barn
Step 4: Get Pepto equipped
Step 5: Enjoy the ride!
As Lacey thinks, she is getting her Rodeo queen wave down... As I think, keep dreaming Lacey, keep dreaming! :)
Pure and true happiness in the eyes of Ms. Madison. She was SO proud of herself. Look at that smile... she couldn't get enough.
Looking back to see if daddy was watching...
Miles and Maddox weren't far behind in the feed truck.
Maddox and I watching Maddy. He enjoyed playing with the rope.
After Maddy got done riding Pepto, it was time to help dad. Miles bought Maddy her own feed bucket awhile back for his feed truck so she could help him. She had a blast! Thanks Bry Bry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think getting to ride a horse is a dream come true for all little girls. I remember riding one for the first time...that has been a long time ago. Your kiddos are adorable Miss Amy!!
~Charity~