Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer Pics

I thought I would post some more recent pics of the kids. The are getting so big. Maddox of course is walking, and I still laugh seeing the little man walk around the corner... he now has 4 teeth and still is just as happy as ever! Maddy is doing SO well at preschool, she absolutely loves it. She is still constantly on the go and still just amazes me with her thoughts and ability to put everything together in life. As I have said before, Miles and I are truly, truly blessed. I praise and thank god everyday for the wonderful blessings he has given us.
Madison loves to help vacuum... lets just hope she keeps this trait up! The next couple of pictures bring back many childhood memories for me. My Grandma and Grandpa Bucky built me this cradle when I was little. I remember playing with it all of the time. It has since been handed down to Maddy to play with (or in) with her dolls. She always tells that she is a good mommy! We spend lots of time in Maddy's room. Maddox loves it in there as that is where most of the toys are and occasional hats... this was Maddy's hat from last summer. Look at them big ol' eyes :)
Most of our weekend days are spent outside, swinging, swimming or in this case eating Popsicles... Madison thought she would take Maddox a ride on the tractor. He LOVED it and she just giggled.
Maddox waiting for Maddy to give him a kiss...
Maddox loves his June Puppy... so much he sleeps with it and carry's it EVERYWHERE with him.
Maddy fixing Big Bears hair.
Taking a lil' nap with her babies on the living room floor..

No comments: