It is hard to believe that it is almost November! Maddy is now three and lil' man is now 14 months old. Why is it that time has to go SO fast. Can it not just stop and be still for awhile? I know parents that are reading this completely understand. Why is it that time really does go so fast? I definitely try to take it all in. We are now in the "Traitorous three's" as I like to refer to them as. Some days are defiantly more challenging than others, but everyone keeps reassuring me, it will be better soon, just in enough time to prepare for a teenager :) I love it though, every last scream and fit throwing, it is all worth it in the times that they look and you and say "mama, you my best friend, I love you" somehow, these words make all the bad seem to disappear as go by the wayside.
Madison has a new infatuation... asking what time it is. She has really started to understand the concept of time and days, which completely amazes me. She is ALWAY S asking me "mama, what time is it?" I like to respond with the age ol' " it's time for Maddy to get a watch and figure out the time for herself" she normally will respond with "coo coo mom, now what time is it?" It has really been such a joy to watch her grow and grasp on to things. She loves to sing and assures me that I am a good singer... I really doubt her judgment on that one :)
Maddox is learning more and more how to communicate. He also gets very, very needy to individuals (sorry Donna) but all in all, he is a joy. For the most part (in his non clingy moments) he just a happy lil' man!
We recently took a trip to Indiana. I had a work trip to the national FFA convention and the kids stayed with Grammy and Grandpa. I was able to take Maddy's 3 year pics while at home. It was SO much fun and makes me want to do more freelance photography all the time! Mom and I took the kids to the college in town and a GREAT friend of mine came out as well. It is absolutely beautiful out there, especially with all of the fall leaves. I am attaching a few of the pics from our "photo shoot". ENJOY!
Just a little FYI
11 years ago













1 comment:
Love the pics Amy-you did a great job!!
Post a Comment