Seriously, where has summer gone and how in the world is it already mid October? It is still hard to believe that Maddox's first birthday has already came and gone and even more crazy to think that Ms. Maddy will be three on Friday!!!!
We have had fun with our different visitors in the past couple of months from Grammy, Grandpa and Uncle Stinky Mouse and most recently Grandma Diana. Me and the kids will be leaving for Indiana on Sunday for a week. They are spending time with Grammy and Grandpa while I am at the National FFA convention for work. We are all looking forward to getting home for a visit. Maddy is getting excited to get to fly on the BIG airplane again!!! I am not sure if I am ready, but I guess I better get ready! We may also get to visit with Danice and Sydney while at home... we miss them SO much!
Just a little FYI
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment