I truly do LOVE spring in Okalahoma besides it being 10 degrees one day and seriously 70 the next with 7 inches of snow and then the kids playing in the remainder of snow in shorts... but oh how I do love it! I told my mom the other night, I have a feeling that we will be living most of our summer outside. The kids LOVE it! A couple weekends ago we took the kids and Uncle Bry Bry to the park to feed the ducks. They have so much fun. There is a a fairly good size park and we of course had to try out every slide. They both really enjoyed themselves and I can't get enough of these times with them!
Madison is quite the lil' monkey and Maddox finally got brave and started going down the slides all by himself. They keep me young at heart, that is for sure! ( I think daddy even enjoyed himself... however, the next time he is NOT in charge of handing out the bread... it goes just a lil' too quick :) )









No comments:
Post a Comment