Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just a few pictures...

Here are a few pictures taken of the kids in the past week. Maddox is getting so big. He will be 11 weeks old this week as we head to Indiana to meet the rest of the family!!! Maddy has done this before, but I had a camera in hand this time. She is a gymnast in training. The seat she is standing on is only about 9 inches wide. She is saying "Tada". What a mess! She has Maddox's toys for his car seat on her wrist, she has an obsession with doing this.
Madison will beg you to take a picture of her now, especially if I am taking them of baby Maddox. She has the goofiest little expressions.
This is how big I am getting...
I still have my pouty lips :)
This one is being posted for my good buddy Rick... "Look at them brownies" (Actually still a blue grey color, but the potential of being big brownies is there!!! )

No comments: