Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Maddox is 3 months old!!!

Wow how time goes by quickly. I will probably think this every month. It is amazing at how quickly he has grown. We are VERY fortunate to have such a good boy. He is just so happy and content, and absolutely loves his big sister. We went this past weekend and got family pictures taken. While we were there I had her take some of Maddox for his 3 month pictures. Even though they are not the best (nor was our whole photo shoot... who takes only 2 pictures of the family for "family pictures"? ) anyways, here are a few of the little man.
Laying in Santa's hands :)
My favorite even though he was looking at me instead of the camera :) Notice how long his hair is on the sides... I think he is going to need a haircut soon!

1 comment:

Charity said...

Amy- you have a beautiful family- Maddox is such a little man. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!