Maddy loves her daddy... I caught a big good luck hug to daddy before the sale.

Maddy loves Donnie
Maddy and Ms. Emma Rose playing during the sale.

Maddox is already a "ladies man" Ms. Jennifer Berry, former Ms. America couldn't get enough of Mr. Maddox.

Madison just had to take a ride on the
Clydesdale's, but REFUSED to pet them. So we settled for a picture with them and Ms. Tabitha.

Roy Williams, Dallas Cowboy Football player was in attendance at the sale. Maddy and I got our picture
taken with him so Grandpa could see (I will have to add it later, it is on a friends camera) This picture is of the Austin and his friend getting to meet Roy (his favorite NFL player) He is a super nice guy. He is currently injured with his arm in a sling. Maddy of course was telling him
ouchy arm...
No comments:
Post a Comment